In honor of Megan's 26th today, we thought we'd share a few things about the actress that make us love her even more. Judging by some of these, it's pretty clear the girl's a little cray cray!
1. Fox’s first film role was a 2001 Mary Kate and Ashley film, Holiday in the Sun. The 15-year-old actress played bratty Brianna, who battled one of the prepubescent twins for a hot boy at the Atlantis Resort. Best line: “I always get what I want. And this summer, I want Jordan.”
2. Megan claims to have a phobia of the sound of people breathing. Wait, huh? Is she human? (See: Jennifer's Body)
3. As a teenager, Megan used to get in trouble all the time for sneaking out to hang out with boys. How did she meet up with them? She used to steal her mother’s car!
4. She has 9 tattoos…for now. Fox is in the process of removing her famous Marilyn Monroe tattoo (an homage to her idol) from her forearm because she believes it was emitting “negative energy.”
5. She attended bible camp in Tennessee when she was 11. “Bible camp is…awesome,” she has said. “You sing songs about Jesus and then you do arts and crafts about Jesus.”
6. Her obsession? Megan spends most of the money she makes on SHOES.
7. After moving to Los Angeles, she had a relationship with a female stripper. “Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me,” she told GQ. “And I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita.”
8. Fox gained 10 pounds for her role as Mikeala Banes in the 2007 action flick Transformers. She also said that she hadn’t known she was a lead in the film until it wrapped production. Umm, did she not read the script?
9. Megan is a known animal lover. She named her dog after Sex Pistols bassist Sid Vicious, but her favorite band is Nirvana.
10. She lists Transformers costar Shia LaBeouf as one of her favorite people ever.
A side note: she may or may not be pregnant with Brian Austin Green's baby.