Just in case you're dying in anticipation of Gossip Girl's sixth and final season, we have something to hold you over! After watching the first two episodes, we're already sucked back into the drama of our favorite Upper East Siders.
So here are 5 mini-teasers to hold you over until Monday night:
1. Both Dair and Chair fans should feel satisfied in the premiere as Blair shares sweet moments with both exes. Even as a Chuck and Blair fan, I couldn't help but sigh over the Dair scene.
2. Dan goes off a bit on Serena and says something he's probably been holding back for a long time. And sorry, S. We're with Lovely Boy on this one.
3. Chuck and Blair are both single... for now. In fact, Blair has been trying to reach Dan all summer, but he won't return her calls.
4. Someone gets slapped. Twice.
5. We witness the worst hookup in the history of the show (and there have been some pretty awful ones - remember Chuck and little Jenny Humphrey? Yuck). Grab the nearest object because you're definitely gonna need to stab your eyes out after watching these two get it on between the sheets.
Thoughts? Speculate in the comments below!
Gossip Girl returns Monday, Oct. 8 at 9 p.m. on The CW.